Thursday, December 6, 2012

Seeking the Humor in Life



The baby, Lil' Bit, and I had just finished going through our morning routing (up, bottle, breakfast, teeth) and had gotten everything together for our walk (have started trying to do this every day that I am off) and literally as soon as I opened the garage door it started pooring. Lil' Bit walked out in to the rain briefly and hauled butt back into the garage looking at me like "WTH mom?" It wasn't really even that gray outside.

Instead of a walk I decided to do a workout off of Hulu. Twenty minutes into a 45 min workout I look over at the baby who had gotten quiet...always a flashing warning light....and she's got the buttpaste out that my dearest hubby forgot to put up after he gave her a bath. It's smeared all over her face, her hands, and what little bit of hair she's got on top of her head. All I can do is laugh and enjoy the moment for now. I wish my phone would have been within reach to get that priceless look on her face as she looked up at me as if to say "why did you leave this out for me to get into?" but unfortunately it was up on top of the piano so that she couldn't get a hold of it. Baby Octopus.

 And of course now that she's down for a nap and I'm working on school work (supposed to be) the sun is shining. I'm taking it as a cosmic sign that I was not supposed to exercise today.
http://whyiamsotired.blog.com/files/2011/10/hot-flash-fatigue3-300x201.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment