Thursday, December 6, 2012

This Just In....

Thought I'd share my interaction with my husband last night, Moose.

Me: So I did it, I'm now The Everyday Empress! Are you proud I followed through?

Moose:..... the what?

Me: The Everyday Empress.

Moose: hmmmm *continues only half listening and chewing his steak*

Disappointment loomed until later after Lil Bit had been put to bed when we were watching TV and drinking some deliciousness from Teavana. 

Me: Must say, I'm disappointed in your lack of enthusiasm in my blog

Moose: Whhhaat?

Me: You totally acted like you didn't care.

Moose: Awww I think that its great

Me: Mmmhmmm....

Ten minutes later I think it's all forgotten.

Moose: Do you want your own domain name?

Me: Whaaaaat?

Moose: I'm getting you your own domain

So I guess I'm officially doing this blog now that my hubby has invested in me. I'm going to start moving my stuff over to www.everydayempress.com. Yay! I'll still post here until I have it all set up over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment